The responsible entity within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO), is:
ClinGenius UG (haftungsbeschränkt) i. G.
Your rights concerned
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and its processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored with us,
- restriction of data processing, provided that we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data with us and
- data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us. If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future, and you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint at any time. Your competent supervisory authority will be determined by the state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.htmlTranslated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Purpose of data processing by the responsible entity and third parties
- You have given your express consent,
- the processing is necessary for processing a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature are collected with each visit. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider and similar information. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the contents of websites requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection of the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on the implementation of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) as well as on our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible entity and, if applicable, contract processors who are obliged to protect data.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form with regard to questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. For this purpose, a valid e-mail address is required. This serves to assign the inquiry and to answer it afterwards. The indication of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be automatically deleted after the completion of your inquiry.
Despite careful control of the content ClinGenius is not liable for the content of external links. For the content of the linked pages the operators of these pages are solely responsible.
Amendment of the data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration then applies to your renewed visit.
Questions regarding data protection
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: firstname.lastname@example.org